Thursday, September 24, 2015

Changes To My Personal Life and Blogging Life

Hi all,

It's been quite a long time since you've heard from me. I've been working hard in college and struggling to balance school work with my job. During that time I haven't had really any time to relax and read like I would like to. I was majoring in Computer Science and time was extremely limited because computer classes for some reason take up a lot of time (probably because coding projects take forever).

During the couple months I have been away, I have had some changes in my personal life that are going to affect my blog and it's followers. I changed my major. This was necessary for me because staring at coding all day was really straining my eyes, which I couldn't handle, and I really missed writing (and reading, of course). Right now I am majoring in Journalism, but when I graduate in May and transfer to a university for my Bachelor's Degree, I'm thinking about majoring in English or something similar.

So, you're probably wondering how this pertains to you?
Well, that means I'm back to reading and blogging! I have slightly more time than before, so now I can go back to doing what I love. I'm not sure if anyone even reads my blog/reviews, but I'm still going to write this post in case there are some that do read it. I'm looking at making some major changes to the blog. New reviews, re-writing old reviews, changing the look, possibly even the name. There's a lot of work to be done, but I just can't seem to stay away from the book blogging world.

It feels so good to be back! You should be expecting to see a review soon, maybe a giveaway as well. I recently got approved for an ARC of Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, so that review should be up soon.

If anyone wants to drop a comment about what they'd like to see on the blog, or if they have any ideas, that would be great! Feel free to send me an e-mail as well if you'd rather. If that still isn't your forte, you can send a message to the Unearthly Reviews Facebook page.

-Megan

2 comments:

  1. Life has a tendency to take over blogging sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making such a big decision! Looking forward to more posts :)


    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete

Comments are what keep the blog going! Leave a comment letting me know what you think about a post, or just say hi. I always reply to questions and I will leave a comment on your blog in return. :)